Merry Christmas!

DH got some Jacomo colongne (yay me!), and the last season of the last Star Trek, that he hadn't seen yet, and some gray winter sweats (our heating system is currently weak, so sweats are awesome right now LOL). I got an Isi soda machine (yay), lilac sweats, and a pink toolbag with pink tools (awesome!)

We gave my parents season 3 of Laverne & Shirley and 6 filet mignons (see last post about why that particular season ROFL). Brother received a few dark cherry juice concentrates, some low-purine proteins (yea he has gout, bummer), a butane cooker with a pack of butane cans, and many paper products since I had just bulk shopped earlier, and various other groceries like Sriracha.

I'm making garlic pork loin with onions, parsnips and brussel sprouts. I made fudge last night.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: